Perceived Loudness & Clarity Plugin
Detail, Clarity, Density, Loudness
INTENSITY is a new kind of audio processor for mixing, mastering, and sound design.
Built on techniques typically found in facial recognition algorithms, INTENSITY brings out a sound’s inherent detail, increases its perceived loudness and density, and adds insane amounts of clarity.
The unique algorithm carves out important signal features, making sounds sound more like themselves, and is operated with essentially one control.
Between the proprietary algorithm and an optional soft-knee saturating limiter in the plugin’s output stage, INTENSITY also excels at attaining maximum loudness and creating a beautifully aggressive tone.
- Mastering-grade processing for more detail, clarity, density, and loudness.
- Intuitive and fast workflow using a streamlined set of controls.
- Proprietary INTENSITY circuit with optional frequency-dependent BIAS function.
- Additional precision soft-knee saturating limiter at the output stage.
So what IS this thing, then? You can think of INTENSITY like an infinite-band compressor operating in relative terms – whose time constants are zero, and which is controlled by artificial intelligence at audio rate – making it possible to adjust the process with essentially just one knob.
Except that this description would be completely inaccurate, as INTENSITY is absolutely NOT a compressor, and works in a completely different way.
There's no RMS detector, no threshold, no ratio, no attack or release time.
It doesn't pump or modulate in any other way.
It doesn't overshoot and it works regardless of absolute levels and input type.
That said, the compressor analogy does serve to give you an idea of when to use it and what for.
Across the Board
INTENSITY is equally suited for processing individual tracks like speech, SFX, instruments - including guitars, bass, and piano, as well as full mixes, multi-channel film stems, drum busses, and other complex content.
This makes INTENSITY an indispensable tool for music producers, mastering engineers, sound designers, video producers, broad/podcasters, forensics professionals, audiophiles, or virtually anyone to quickly and easily add clarity, definition, and perceived loudness to their audio projects.
Fast, Faster, INTENSITY
This plugin is probably the fastest way to get a great sound. The actual, real-world usage story goes pretty much exactly like this:
- Insert plugin
- Adjust INTENSITY amount
- Enjoy the result.
In some cases, you may additionally:
- Adjust BIAS Amount and/or Curve
- Switch LEVEL COMPENSATION off
- Activate the saturation.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.