Spatial Spectral Isolator EQ Plugin
Open your sound with PEEL. Get creative with your audio recordings and samples. PEEL isolates individual instruments or vocals in stereo recordings so you can solo, mute or route the audio for external processing.
Got a song where the vocals are too loud? PEEL can route the vocals to a separate track in your DAW, so you can set level and pan as if it was before mixdown.
Do you have a drum loop where you wish the snare had a little reverb on it? No problem! PEEL can help you extract the snare only and add any effect you want to it.
- Spectral processing audio plugin
- Visually identify single instruments in a mix
- Mute problematic instruments
- Solo performances you wish to emphasize
- Route selected audio to external processing
- See your entire mix visually as a way to help identify mix problems
- VST/VST3/AU/AAX formats
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3