XLN Audio ADpak: Boutique Mallets
Expansion Pack for Addictive Drums 2
Hand-crafted drums played with mallets
- Played with both mallets and sticks
- Suits organic mixes and cinematic soundscapes
- Recorded with both snares on and off
Tailored for that big, warm and organic drum sound.
Introducing the perfect instrument for organic mixes and cinematic soundscapes: Boutique Mallets - the first ADPak played with both felt mallets and sticks. Meticulously recorded in Soundtrade Studios renowned big room, this kit delivers that spacious, warm and dark sound.
The shells of this boutique Wacco kit are handcrafted from heat treated maple with a natural satin oil finish and features maple hoops with rope tuners. Equipped with extra thick drum heads they achieve a unique warm tone with a big and dense attack. This bespoke drum kit is matched with a set of hand-picked thin and dry cymbals from the Meinl Byzance series. For maximum versatility, this kit was recorded playing with both mallets and sticks.
Carefully captured in the renowned big room in Soundtrade Studios for that spacious, warm sound - perfect for organic mixes and cinematic soundscapes. Boutique Mallets comes packed with great presets to get you to a flying start. To boost your inspiration even further, combine the Boutique Mallets ADpak with the authentic performances of the Mallet Grooves MIDIpak. It's a perfect match!
- Requires an existing license for Addictive Drums 2 (sold separately).
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.