XLN Audio Addictive Keys Mark One
Electric Piano Virtual Instrument
- Rhodes Mk. 1 Stage Piano
- Classic and Intimate Sound
- 7 Different recording perspectives
Start playing this warm, beautiful instrument and chances are good that you'll find yourself still playing it several hours later.
The Mark One Instrument is based on a Rhodes Mk. 1 electric piano. This king of electric pianos is played through a vintage tube combo amp and captured by rare vintage mics for a sublime sound. The tone can go from a smooth enthralling caress to a searing, crunchy sound that cuts through the densest mix. The Mk. 1 has been the most popular electric piano for more than four decades and is heard on countless hit records. Rhodes pianos can vary in sound, and this particular instrument was selected for its unmistakable warmth and intimacy.
While the instrument's line output can be recorded "direct," it is often played through an amplifier to add some crunch and character. For this recording, XLN used a MusicMan 112 RD Fifty 1x12". Different recording setups can be mixed and matched to give you endless sound design options!
- MacOS 10.9 or later (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Internet connection (during installation only)
VST, AU, AAX (32 & 64-bit)
This product should run on any host supporting VST, AU, or AAX plugins. XLN Audio actively tests on these host applications:
- Ableton Live 9 & 10
- Apple Logic Pro 9 & 10
- Avid Pro Tools 11 or later (Pro Tools First is not supported)
- Cakewalk by Bandlab
- Propellerhead Reason 9.5 or later
- Reaper 4 & 5
- Steinberg Cubase 8 or later
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 1920x1080 screen resolution or higher
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.