XILS Lab StiX
Drum Machine Virtual Instrument
Virtual Analog & Multi-Synthesis Drum Machine with XoX Sequencer
StiX offers an incredible variety of drums sounds of different eras: Vintage analog drum machines, early digital ones, and the rarest units. And embraces many hybrid sounds of the next eras.
Combined with the most powerful and expressive XoX Sequencer ever created.
With StiX, you're entering an exciting, lush, colorful and expandable World of Electronic Drums ecosystem
FeaturesEach Drum sound is a Drum Model
- Combine, for each drum, Virtual Analog morphing oscillators, FM @ audio rate, Sine + Waveshaping, Samples, AM, RM, & CroSS Synthesis
- Experience 4th Gen ZDF multimode analog filters, Custom Macros Knobs, Custom P.Lock Step Modulations, 2 LFOs, 3 Unique ADSR or R-Clap Envelopes, exclusive PolyStep auto-modulator
- A whole synthesizer to sculpt each of the 10 drum sounds, and the only drum machine that allows you to recreate many drums of the past with specific topologies, and create new ones with total freedom
- It's only limited by your imagination.
Next level Xox Sequencer
- Variable number of steps per beat, beats per bar
- 4 to 64 steps per bar
- Asymmetric & ternary rhythms
- Per Step: Custom P.Lock parameters, Divisi, Gate Time, Micro Position, Velocity.
- Song Mode to organise patterns, steps parameters modulating Synthesis parameters.
- Fast and intuitive
- XoX Sequencer Multiline and SingleLine views, Synthesis Easy And Advanced view
- Exclusive Stretch & Modal Pitch Macro Controls, Global user defined Macros controls to tailor each sound easily
- The Mixer is always visible, as well as one of the Synthesis panels, one of the Sequencer views, the Pattern bank, and all drumpads.
Start the sequencer and chain patterns live, or use the Song Mode, while adding single drum hits with your midi keyboard, mute sounds on the fly to create intros or outros, and automate each synthesis parameter of each drum pad by sending MIDI CD messages.
2500 total presets: 175 Global Presets, 100 Drumkits, 800 Drums, 1000 patterns, 390 exclusive samples. Covering all styles, from Bossa Nova and Funk to 4 on the floor, without forgetting the most adventurous ambient or creative electronics beats.
The Preset Manager: Having so many presets, and still being able to mass import your own samples easily, would be tedious to use without the single-window Preset Manager.
Multi-criteria Database engine: Find the right Drum Sound, or the right Break Pattern, in seconds. Create custom tags, custom banks, favorites/hide unwanted presets. Export/Import all types of presets (Global, Drums, Drumkits, Patterns, Songs, Samples) or entire consolidated banks.
- MIDI Output: Control your virtual instruments and hardware drum machines Live, or record the MIDI data in your DAW and edit it. Drag'n'Drop MIDI patterns to DAW
- MIDI Learn: Full automation of all synthesis parameters of all drum pads, mixer, effects
- Drums of the Past: 15 Wave Alchemy drum machines (Roland TR-xox, EMU, Drumtracks, LinnDrum)
- Creative Boosters: AI-assisted automatic drum kit creation. Randomize sequencer lines, full patterns.
- Swing: Sophisticated swing engine. Per Step & Sequence line Swing (with MicroPosition Feature)
- Multi-Output version and Choke function: With volume, groups and pan preservation
- Effects: Natural Reverb, Analog Delay & Phaser, per drum crusher & distortion. Compressor on Stereo Bus.
- Sample Accurate sync and audio engines: The tightest beats for your tracks
- Ultra Flexible: Envelope segments modulations, hundreds of modulation targets. Simultaneously.
- Fast workflow: Gang Mode to edit Sequencer Lanes, mixer levels, effects sends
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.
Get a free upgrade to Ozone 10
This offer is valid until Ozone 10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- Ozone 9 Standard
- Ozone 9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Standard - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Standard or Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Ozone 9 Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 5-8 Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- Mix & Master Bundle Advanced - Upgrade from Ozone 1-9 Standard
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition
- Music Production Suite 5 Universal Edition - Upgrade from Music Production Suite 4.1
- iZotope Everything Bundle - Upgrade from Music Production Bundle or Music Production Suite 1-4