XILS Lab DeeS
The Transparent De-Esser
With the help of the XILS DeeS you can get rid of all the Voice recordings faults and problems in a flash while preserving their unique, precious character.
Getting clean, professional vocals, dubbing recordings, restoring voices in all their beauty has never been so obvious.
- Easy to use: Find the sweet spot in a flash and remove all unwanted signals. Just move the Frequency Knob and apply Reduction. No more sibilance.
- Easy to understand: Clear Dual Signal path. Solo buttons for each channel (Voice, Sibilants)
- Visualize what you do: Instant Correlation between ears, eye, and brain in a glance with the fast, precise 4 signals real-time Frequency Graph
- Easy to tweak: Go further and adapt the character of a voice to your project, or make special effects and creative use of the DeeS
- Entirely Transparent: No filter sweep effect like with traditional similar tools.
- Fast: The detection can be applied as fast as it should be, resulting in lively, natural voices.
- Input independent detection: Retains the whole dynamic range of the incoming audio.
- Simple: Sibilant and Voice Channels are clearly identified on each UI part: Knobs, Graphs share common color code.
- Exclusive: Plosive detection for better recognition
- Then go even further: Endless possibilities to change, adapt, or polish the character of voices with two independent EQing audio paths (analog like 0-delay-feedback filters).
Whether you want to restore the quality of these emotional vocals that you'll never be able to record again, clean your own voice recordings for a blog, an institutional movie, or Video material, ensure your customers that your dubbing material will be totally flawless, turn an amateur announcer into a veteran speaker, adapt a voice to a project sonic or musical context, XILS DeeS will provide you the most professional results quickly, and in an intuitive way.
Quickly. And in an intuitive way.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and RTAS