Xhun Audio WindChant
Wind Sound Creation Virtual Instrument
WindChant is a procedural audio simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the natural wind action.
Naturally born for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions, WindChant is based on a complex and powerful stochastic engine - it does not use samples at all, sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated.
The whole procedural audio engine can be manually controlled, or fully automated, or both : with WindChant, generating a realistic, organic, evolving natural soundscape is as easy as pressing a single note key.
The SnapLab Collection
The SnapLab lineup is a collection of carefully designed, useful and compact multi-genre virtual instruments, sound generators and effects processors.
Each one of the virtual devices in this lineup is specifically intended to have a very peculiar focus and scope, a simple, easy to use interface and it is meant to be available at a fair and affordable price.
- Accurate procedural audio simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- Multi-layered (wind blow, trees and foliage) simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the natural wind action
- Featuring a complex and powerful stochastic engine : sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated
- The whole simulation can be manually controlled and / or fully automated
- Easy to use, expressly made for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions
- Ultra-immersive audio engine with panorama control
- Including a ready-to-use factory presets collection
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions