Wave Arts TrackPlug 6
Channel Strip Plugin
TrackPlug is our most popular plug-in, an all-in-one channel strip which features a 10-band EQ, brickwall filters, spectrum analyzer, dual multi-mode compressors, gate/expander, extensive sidechain options, and a peak limiter. It also boasts Wave Arts' outstanding sound quality and impressive CPU efficiency.
TrackPlug’s interface has been meticulously designed for visual clarity and ease of use. For example, the EQ interface lets you add a new EQ band by double-clicking, then you drag the control point to change frequency and height, right-click (shift-click on Mac) to change width. Right-clicking on a meter or display axis gives a popup menu of display ranges. Right-click a knob drag to get fine tune adjustment, double-click a knob to revert to default value. And so on.
Our preset manager lets you A/B compare two different presets or undo the last change. TrackPlug also features preset managers per section so for example you can quickly combine an EQ preset with a compressor preset. Super handy.
Like all Wave Arts' plugs, TrackPlug only consumes CPU for features that are enabled, so if you just need a few bands of EQ and some compression, TrackPlug has a negligible CPU load. Even with everything turned on, TrackPlug is very light on CPU. We've had users report using over 100 TrackPlugs in a single project.
The applications for TrackPlug are virtually endless: shape the tone of an instrument, fix sonic problems, bring dynamics under control, clean up noise problems, add some punch or vintage warmth to a track, de-ess a vocal track, and much more… The outstanding user interface puts the power of TrackPlug under your control.
- 10 bands of professional, 64-bit EQ
- EQ band types: parametric, low/high shelf, analog low/high shelf, resonant low/high shelf, low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, or notch filter
- Brickwall low pass/high pass filter section
- Third-octave spectrum analysis display
- Dual multi-mode compressors and a gate
- Clean, vintage, peak, and RMS dynamics modes
- Sidechain EQ support on each dynamics section
- External sidechain support (VST3, AU, AAX)
- Adjustable lookahead delays
- Peak limiter
- Comprehensive metering
- Master preset manager and preset manager per section
- Over 60 master presets, 30 compressor presets, 60 EQ presets, 10 gate presets
- Latency compensation, latency matching when bypassed
- Fully automatable
- Up to 192K support
- Mono or stereo
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan - 11 Big Sur
- Windows 7, 8, or 10
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Mac: AAX Native, AU, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
- Windows: AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (32 and 64-bit)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.