Wave Arts Panorama 7
3D Audio Psychoacoustic Processor Plugin
Panorama is a specialized tool for creating stunningly realistic 3D audio scenes using regular stereo sound.
The DSP technology in Panorama reproduces psychoacoustic sound localization and distance cues, allowing you to pan sounds in three dimensions: not just left and right, but up, down, front, back, near, and far.
Panorama combines HRTF-based audio panning with acoustic environment modeling, including wall reflections, reverberation, distance modeling, and the Doppler pitch effect.
Panorama sounds amazing when heard on headphones. Anyone producing podcasts or music specifically intended for mobile devices should definitely check out Panorama.
Panorama also includes a crosstalk canceller to format the output for playback over conventional stereo loudspeakers.
In this mode, Panorama can make sounds appear to come from outside the normal stereo soundstage.
- Position and move sound in three dimensions
- Cartesian or polar coordinates
- Uses Head-Related Transfer Functions (HRTFs) to reproduce binaural sound localization cues
- Integrated reverberation and distance cues
- Separate sections for early reflection modeling and late reverberation
- Control dimensions and surface material of all six surfaces of the room
- Early reflections are spatialized using HRTFs
- Doppler pitch effect
- Processing for playback over loudspeakers or headphones
- Crosstalk canceling based on real head models
- Ships with 10 human and 1 dummy-head HRTF set
- Can load user-provided HRTFs
- Full automation support for creating moving sounds
- Up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- Mono or stereo inputs (always stereo outputs)
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3 (VST2 on Windows only)