VSL Vienna Ensemble Pro 7
Network-compatible Mixing & Host Software
Vienna Ensemble Pro has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world. This mixing and hosting application enables you to set up a multiple computer network with both Macs and PCs without the need for extra MIDI and audio interfaces – all you need is a simple Ethernet cable! Even when you’re using only one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro improves your work-flow dramatically, with unique functions such as "Preserve" that keeps all your plug-ins and samples loaded while switching from one project to another – a huge time saver!
Vienna Ensemble Pro supports our own sample players as well as all of your third-party VST/AU instruments and effects plug-ins and mix them in stereo and surround (up to 7.1), with full parameter automation and optional one-click integration with Vienna MIR Pro. What’s more, with the included Epic Orchestra 2.0 Sample Pack you get a powerful all-in-one production tool to get you started right away!
Added FX Plug-ins
A selection of powerful plug-ins, based on Vienna Suite Pro, with convenient GUI displays embedded in the mixer channel view: Compressor Pro, Equalizer Pro, Exciter Pro, Limiter Pro, Analyzer Pro.
PLUS Pro versions of our surround-specific plug-ins: Matrix Mixer Pro, Surround Balance Pro, Surround Pan Pro.
Detailed clear names of all automatable parameters available in Vienna Ensemble Pro and all inserted plug-ins. Click "Learn" and quickly identify the corresponding parameter in your sequencer, with its identical parameter name and values.
- Instance CPU Usage – Realtime read-out of the specific CPU load
- Instance MIDI/Audio activity – Better overview, easy to observe and to control MIDI and audio activity
- Vertical Instance List – For a quicker overview of all available instances (in addition to the tabbed view)
- Improved Color Selection - System Colors available
- Favorites Manager – Create a list of your go-to plug-ins (FX/instruments)
- Favorites (auto-populated) – Always see your recently most used plug-ins on top of your plug-in list
- Customize Plug-in use in the Vienna Ensemble Pro Preferences
- Improved Plug-in Scanning for a smoother experience with troublesome or incompatible plug-ins
- New Plug-in Browser with Search Feature
Improved Resource Management
- Instance disabling (automatable)
- Copy/paste channels – For flexible template adaptations (Comm. C/V, Ctrl C/V)
Connection and Network
- Instant Server Discovery – Reliable server detection, also in complex situations
- Faster connection/disconnection from VE Pro Server/instances
- Faster saving times – Instance data is compressed/decompressed to increase saving speed with demanding plug-ins like NI Kontakt.
Channel View Improvements
- Articulation Display – The currently playing articulation is displayed directly in the channel (works for Vienna Synchron Player, Vienna Instruments Player, Vienna Instruments Pro Player).
- Missing Patches – Missing patches are indicated by a red frame (works for Vienna Synchron Player, Vienna Instruments Player, Vienna Instruments Pro Player).
- FX Mini GUI Displays - Watch some of your integrated FX plug-ins right in the channel view.
Epic Orchestra 2.0
Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 now comes with a dramatically improved version of the original Epic Orchestra. At 73 GB, Epic Orchestra 2.0 is ten times the size of the original that was included with previous versions of Vienna Ensemble Pro! The new sample collection, powered by the Vienna Synchron Player, includes all the previous instruments and articulations, as well as stunning highlights from our latest library products.
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, MAS
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.