VSL Synchron-ized Special Edition Vol. 6: Dimension Brass
Orchestral Brass Virtual Instrument
- Five brass ensembles, taken from SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I & II
- Normal and muted articulations: Staccato, sustained, marcato, legato, sforzato
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Easily switch between different ensemble sizes
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- 4 Trumpets
- 4 French horns
- 4 Trombones
- 4 Wagner tubas
- Low Brass Ensemble (1 tuba, 1 bass trombone, and 2 tenor trombones)
Even the best musicians never play in perfect unison; slight imperfections in pitch and timing, as well as different timbres and dynamics create a lively, beautiful ensemble sound. When playing as a group, musicians continually adapt to each other, and their interactions within the ensemble reveal the “magic” of a live performance.
With the Synchron Player and its Auto Humanization feature, these nuances and variations are created automatically while simply playing the keyboard. Adjust the performance accuracy of the ensembles in real-time, at the single touch of a fader – from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects!
You may easily select the number of musicians of the ensemble in one instance of the Synchron Player, from the principal, to single desks, to all four players. What’s more, you can automate the integrated mixer and therefore control the volume of each player separately. Each instrument has its own Synchron Stage Impulse Response for placement and reverberation, so it’s a breeze to use different ensemble sizes in one instance of the player.
The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the ensembles of SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Vol. 6 blend perfectly with any other product of the Synchron Series. Specifically, the included mixer presets are seamlessly compatible with the Brass Presets of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volumes 1, 2, and 4.
You may expand the brass ensembles of SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Vol. 6 with additional articulations by upgrading to the large Collections SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I and SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass II at favorable upgrade prices.
- Sample Amount: 47,108
- Download File Size: 4.6 GB
- Installed File Size: 11.3 GB
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 11GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone