VSL Synchron-ized Special Edition Vol. 2: Extended Orchestra
Orchestral Virtual Instrument
- Improved, expanded and re-edited sample database of the popular VI Special Edition Vol. 2
- New instruments: Synchron Percussion, Clarinet in Bb 2, Harmonium, Prepared Piano, Upright Bass
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
The SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volume 2 (“Extended Orchestra”) contains more than 40 instruments and ensembles with basic articulations*: Chamber Strings, solo instruments, and ensembles of woodwinds and brass, e.g., the famous Epic Horns (8 players), saxophones, alto flute, clarinet in Bb 2, oboe d’amore, keyboard instruments such as prepared piano, harpsichord, harmonium, and the Vienna Konzerthaus Organ, upright bass, acoustic and electric guitars (Overdrive), as well as a new set of percussion instruments from our Synchron Percussion. Additionally, you’ll find bonus articulations of our popular Appassionata Strings, a lush string ensemble with 56 players.
All sounds work perfectly in a variety of musical styles, from pop and rock environments to large symphonic arrangements. With our Complementary Discounts, you may expand your library step-by-step at any time, according to your needs and budget. Volume 2 comes with our new, free Vienna Synchron Player that incorporates the most powerful sample playback engine on the market, featuring unprecedented streaming performance while providing a new level of ease-of-use.
*Basic articulations include staccato, détaché, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, Legato & Portamento Performances.
Re-Edited, Re-Mapped and Expanded
To create the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, the original recordings were completely re-edited and enhanced. All velocity levels of each articulation and all articulations of each instrument were refined to match and blend seamlessly, not only within each instrument itself, but also in interaction with the included instruments of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, as well as with all other libraries of the Synchron Series. The Synchron Player also enhances the automatic triggering of release samples and therefore contributes to the overall improved realism of all included instruments.
The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions perfectly blend with any other product of our Synchron Series, resulting in a production-ready sound “out of the box”.
You may expand the instruments of Volume 2 with additional articulations, available with Volume 2 PLUS. You may also broaden your arsenal of instruments as you add Volumes, depending on your needs and budget. The streamlined structure of all the instrument configurations, with their standardized articulations, placement and reverberation presets, keeps the learning curve low and fast!
The SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions support Native Instruments’ NKS format and are compatible with Komplete Kontrol keyboards and Maschine. Use the Light Guide to quickly identify key switches and play ranges of your instruments, browse and preview sounds, and quickly adapt them using pre-configured control knobs.
- Sample Amount: 64,284
- Download File Size: 16.0 GB
- Installed File Size: 43.0 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 43GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.