VSL Synchron-ized Dimension Strings II
Ensemble Strings Virtual Instrument
Five Muted String Ensembles, perfectly SYNCHRON-ized5 string sections playing “con sordino” (with mutes):
- 8 First Violins • 8 Second Violins • 6 Violas • 6 Cellos • 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries, such as Synchron Strings I, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I, etc.
This Collection is the sequel to SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I and features the completely re-edited, optimized and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings II Collection, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna.
Stunning Realism Through Imperfection
The string players of SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble individually.
Advanced Release Sample Technology
The complete sample database of our original Vienna Dimension Strings has been meticulously quality controlled, with many minor and major improvements applied along the way, e.g., for legatos and portamentos. Our new and advanced release sample technology shows off its sonic benefits particularly in the legato repetitions and the dynamic patches, such as fortepiano, sforzato and sforzatissimo.
Silky Smooth Timbres
All instruments were exclusively recorded “con sordino” (with mutes) that dampen the transmission of energy from the strings to the body of the instrument and soften or darken the sound. The effect of these silky smooth timbres perfectly suits intimate arrangements and emotional ballads, or imbues a sensitive cue with subtle intensity. An insider tip of Hollywood film composers is to blend the normal string sound with muted strings for achieving a very special broad, soft, and warm string environment.
- Sample Amount: 265,146
- Download File Size: 28.8 GB
- Installed File Size: 62.8 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 62GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.