VSL Synchron-ized Special Edition Vol. 3: Appassionata & Muted Strings
Orchestral Virtual Instrument
- Improved, expanded and re-edited sample database of the popular VI Special Edition Vol. 3
- New articulations: Repetition Performances (legato & spiccato), fast repetitions (150, 170, 190 bpm)
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
The SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volume 3 includes “con sordino” (muted) articulations of our Solo Strings and Chamber Strings, the lush and cinematic Appassionata Strings (56 players) with both normal and “con sordino” articulations as well as an alternative harp to the one included with Volume 1.
Articulations include staccato, détaché, sustained, sforzato, tremolo, pizzicato, legato & portamento performances.
If you’ve already purchased Volume 1 or Volume 2 and want to expand it with especially lyrical, silky shimmering string sounds, this Volume is the perfect choice. By the way, did you know that you can achieve particularly warm and lush string pads by combining “normal” strings with “con sordino” layers?
Re-Edited, Re-Mapped and Expanded
To create the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, the original recordings were completely re-edited and enhanced. All velocity levels of each articulation and all articulations of each instrument were refined to match and blend seamlessly, not only within each instrument itself, but also in interaction with the included instruments of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions, as well as with all other libraries of the Synchron Series. The Synchron Player also enhances the automatic triggering of release samples and therefore contributes to the overall improved realism of all included instruments.
The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions perfectly blend with any other product of our Synchron Series, resulting in a production-ready sound “out of the box”.
You may expand your arsenal of instruments as you add Volumes, depending on your needs and budget. The streamlined structure of all the instrument configurations, with their standardized articulations, placement and reverberation presets, keeps the learning curve low and fast!
The SYNCHRON-ized Special Editions support Native Instruments’ NKS format and are compatible with Komplete Kontrol keyboards and Maschine. Use the Light Guide to quickly identify key switches and play ranges of your instruments, browse and preview sounds, and quickly adapt them using pre-configured control knobs.
- Sample Amount: 45,471
- Download File Size: 10.1 GB
- Installed File Size: 22.5 GB
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 22GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone