VSL Vienna Instruments: Special Brass
Exotic Brass Virtual Instruments
Eloquent Additions To The Brass Family
Like Special Woodwinds, the Special Brass Collection offers resonant rarities that a first-rate virtual orchestra can't do without.
To create the perfect counterpart for our famous Epic Horns, we recorded an ensemble of six trumpet players (three trumpets in Bb and three trumpets in C). These commanding Fanfare Trumpets provide tremendous impact with their sforzato and sforzatissimo playing techniques. And they deliver sparkling trumpet themes that soar magnificently above the orchestra.
As an added bonus, we were able to persuade Vienna’s much-acclaimed solo trumpet player Freddy Staudigl to record another solo instrument, the Cornet. Although the instrument’s form and range is comparable to the trumpet it is considered more a part of the horn family due to its bore. Freddy’s cornet sounds beautiful by itself and adds depth and detail when blended into an ensemble.
The Alto trombone expands our trombone family to its highest register, now making a total of four different trombone ranges available. This gives you more options for finding the perfect trombone tone, or tessitura, for your musical realizations.
Last but not least, our Euphonium adds a bit of brilliance to the low end as it reveals the high register of the tuba family.
- Sample Amount: 33,151
- Download File Size: 7.8 GB
- Installed File Size: 15.1 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 15GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.