VSL Vienna Instruments: Harps
Harp Virtual Instruments
Beautiful Blooms and Gentle Fades
This Collection owes its two instruments to the use of two harps in orchestral music of the mid 19th century.
Harp 1 is played by Ruth Rojahn, harpist of the Hofer Symphoniker and internationally successful soloist.
Apart from single notes in various playing styles the first harp offers an enormous wealth of glissandos, which are particularly brilliant and easy to use with the Vienna Instruments player.
The controller structure allows for extremely flexible and quick access – the user can switch between ranges, different tempos, up and down movements, and different scales in real-time while playing.
The first harp's spectrum is rounded out by a wide range of arpeggios.
Harp 2, played by Julia Reth, contains an even larger number of single notes, also offering playing styles such as damped, fingernail playing, and pedal glissandos.
A lovely ethereal effect is created by the bisbigliando variations, the whispering of tender tremolos on two strings that have been tuned to the same pitch (due to enharmonic change).
- Sample Amount: 9,077
- Download File Size: 4.4 GB
- Installed File Size: 14.3 GB
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 14GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2