VSL Big Bang Orchestra: Phoenix
Solo Pitched Percussion Virtual Instrument
Pitched Solo Percussion
- Timpani, mallets, bells, gongs
- Exceptional acoustics of the large Synchron Stage Vienna
- Multiple microphone positions
- Wide variety of presets, from close to ambient, from natural to processed
This percussion module offers a collection of pristine sounds in the categories of Timpani, Mallets, and Bells & Gongs, derived from the Synchron Series libraries Synchron Percussion I and Synchron Percussion II.
All instruments were recorded "in situ" on their perfect spot in the large hall of Synchron Stage Vienna with an expansive, phase-controlled multi-microphone set-up, including close and mid mics, Decca tree (left - center - right), as well as surround and high surround outriggers.
Big Bang Orchestra: Phoenix includes single hits of the following instruments:
- Timpani, played with soft mallets
- Glockenspiel, played with plastic mallets
- Xylophone, played with wood mallets
- Vibraphone, played with soft mallets
- Tubular bells, played with medium mallets
- Plate bells
- Burma gongs
In addition to single hits, timpani feature rolls, and octave hits. The vibraphone comes with motor-on and motor-off variations.
Getting the right sound out-of-the-box is a breeze, given the host of presets that not only match the sound of all the other libraries in the Big Bang Orchestra series but also stand on their own in all kinds of arrangements and styles.
By expertly combining the available microphone signals with the internal effects of the Synchron Player you get Presets such as Close, Classical, Wide, Comp+Reverb, Far Away Echoes, Power Timps, and many more.
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 8.1 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel Core i3 / AMD Athlon 64 X2 CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
- 36GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.