Volko Audio QG Equalizer
10-band Equalizer Plugin
QG Digitally Recreates the Legendary 560 Vintage American Console Equalizer
The equalizer allows you to chisel your signals with surgical precision. It has a modern, easy-to-use user interface. You’ll love its aggressive structure and proportional Q feature.
QG vintage American console 10 band graphic equalizer plug-in supports VST, VST3, AU and AAXplugin formats.
The QG plug-in is a ten-band fixed frequency graphic equalizer divided into one-octave increments. The center frequencies of each band are set at 31Hz, 63Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz and 16kHz. The amount of boost or attenuation is continuously variable from -12 dB to 12 dB on all bands.
Q American Series Features
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- "Proportional Q" narrows filter bandwidth.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise, and high dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel Processor with 2 GB RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768
- VST, Format-VST3, Format-AU or AAX capable host program
- ASIO supporting sound card (recommended)