Volko Audio QA Equalizer
3-band Equalizer Plugin
Vintage American Console Equalizer
QA digitally recreates the legendary 550A. The equalizer allows you to chisel your signals with surgical precision. It has a modern, easy-to-use user interface. You'll love its aggressive structure and proportional Q feature.
- Low-Frequency Shelving/Peaking.
- Five selectable center frequencies: 50Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, 300Hz and 400Hz.
- Mid Frequency Peaking
- Five selectable centre frequencies: 400Hz, 800Hz, 1.5kHz, 3kHz and 5kHz.
- High-Frequency Shelving/Peaking
- Five selectable centre frequencies: 5kHz, 7kHz, 10kHz, 12.5kHz and 15kHz.
- Band Pass Filter: Fixed bandwidth: 50Hz to 15kHz.
- The amount of boost or attenuation is continuously variable from -12 dB to 12 dB.
Q American Series Features
- Extremely High Processing Efficiency.
- "Proportional Q" narrows filter bandwidth.
- Proprietary topology which is optimized for low latency, low noise and high dynamic range.
- Built-in reference-quality upsampling algorithm which can be enabled at sampling frequencies 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz to achieve bell shape symmetry at high frequencies.
- Supports sampling frequencies up to 384 kHz.
- Clickless parameter update.
- 40 MB free hard disk space
- Windows 7 or newer, 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor with 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Intel Processor with 2 GB RAM
- Display capable of 1024×768
- VST, VST3, AU or AAX capable host program
- ASIO supporting sound card (recommended)