VI Labs True Keys Pianos Bundle
3 Grand Piano Virtual Instruments
This bundle includes:
- True Keys American Grand
- True Keys German Grand
- True Keys Italian Grand
True Keys American delivers the majestic sound of the Steinway D nine-foot concert grand.
With powerful bass, robust attack, and deep sustaining overtones, this versatile instrument can rise above a full orchestra or stand out in a busy mix.
It also has a dark delicate side, mellow and rich, especially when played with the stereo ribbon Side mic.
This grand has a classic American sound and is a staple of stages and studios worldwide.
True Keys Italian is the largest piano in this collection and has the brightest sound.
Often crowned the world's best piano, the Fazioli F308 provides the sound for our Italian grand
At a staggering 10 feet 2 inches in length, the instrument has immense power with long sustains and rich harmonics.
The Una Corda pedal is particularly expressive letting you go from whisper soft to a thunderous fortissimo instantly, with even voicing across the entire register.
True Keys German puts you at the keys of the superb Bechstein semi-concert grand and has the shortest length of the True Keys pianos at about 7 feet 5 inches.
These pianos are known for their precision voicing, clear bell-like tones, and deep bass.
Smaller in scale than a 9-foot concert grand, it can be less obtrusive in a mix but still cut through when aggressively played.
It's also most suitable of the True Keys pianos for soft lyrical playing.
A Virtual Studio At Your Fingertips
Grand pianos are large instruments and are notoriously challenging to record well.
A specific microphone in one area of the piano might work great in a jazz mix but not fit for a Romantic classical solo.
The real piano in the studio can offer many mic and placement options to dial in the perfect sound.
True Keys offers three fully mixable mic setups as well as a 'best of' mix of all mics as separate samples.
Each mic setup was chosen for its versatility and character to suit any style of playing.
The Close mics have a punchy modern sound with a wide stereo image and deep bass.
Player delivers the pianist's perspective with more distance and plenty of hammer attack.
Side is a stereo ribbon offering a warmer tone and full even response.
The Mix position is a combination of all mics for a quick and less processor intensive option.
- Around 50,000 samples of 3 of the most popular grand pianos in the world
- 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- 4 discreet Microphone Perspectives available
- Fully sampled Una Corda pedal
- Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance
- Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony
- Repedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control
- Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included
- Thousands of Release samples, including true Stacatto Releases
- 19 total velocity layers including Silent Strike samples
- Custom tuning with presets and micro-tuning supported
- Lossless FLAC format allows highest quality with smallest drive space requirements and fast loading times.
- Computer-based copy protection. Use on up to 3 machines, no dongle required!
- Free UVI Workstation 2.5.8 and above OR UVI Falcon
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 8GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 3 activations per license
The UVI Worksation sampler supports AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone