VI Labs True Keys Italian Grand
Grand Piano Virtual Instrument
A Deeply-Sampled 10 Foot Italian Concert Grand
True Keys Italian is part of the highly acclaimed True Keys suite of virtual concert grands.
With over 14,000 audio files recorded with multiple high-end mics and preamps, the pristine sound of this huge piano is available at your fingertips.
Advanced scripting and specialized sampling replicate the fine mechanical details of the acoustic piano down to the resonances and noises of each key.
The Italian grand is entirely sample-based.
An easy to use interface offers full control of all aspects of the piano such as release trails and pedal noise.
Three individual mics plus a custom mix along with several more controls offer tremendous flexibility in getting the perfect sound.
Fast loading times and minimal resource usage made possible with the UVI Workstation sample player all make for a powerful but easy to use virtual piano.
A Virtual Studio At Your Fingertips
Grand pianos are large instruments and are notoriously challenging to record well.
A specific microphone in one area of the piano might work great in a jazz mix but not fit for a Romantic classical solo.
The real piano in the studio can offer many mic and placement options to dial in the perfect sound.
True Keys offers three fully mixable mic setups as well as a ‘best of’ mix of all mics as separate samples.
Each mic setup was chosen for its versatility and character to suit any style of playing.
The Close mics have a punchy modern sound with a wide stereo image and deep bass.
Player delivers the pianist's perspective with more distance and plenty of hammer attack.
Side is a stereo ribbon offering a warmer tone and full even response.
The Mix position is a combination of all mics for a quick and less processor intensive option.
- 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- 4 discreet Microphone Perspectives available
- Fully sampled Una Corda pedal
- Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance
- Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony
- Repedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control
- Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included
- Thousands of Release samples, including true Stacatto Releases
- 19 total velocity layers including Silent Strike samples
- Custom tuning with presets and micro-tuning supported
- Lossless FLAC format allows highest quality with smallest drive space requirements and fast loading times.
- Computer-based copy protection. Use on up to 3 machines, no dongle required!
- Free UVI Workstation 2.5.8 and above OR UVI Falcon
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 3GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 3 activations per license
The UVI Worksation sampler supports AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.