VI Labs True Keys Italian Grand
Grand Piano Virtual Instrument
A Deeply-Sampled 10 Foot Italian Concert Grand
True Keys Italian is part of the highly acclaimed True Keys suite of virtual concert grands.
With over 14,000 audio files recorded with multiple high-end mics and preamps, the pristine sound of this huge piano is available at your fingertips.
Advanced scripting and specialized sampling replicate the fine mechanical details of the acoustic piano down to the resonances and noises of each key.
The Italian grand is entirely sample-based.
An easy to use interface offers full control of all aspects of the piano such as release trails and pedal noise.
Three individual mics plus a custom mix along with several more controls offer tremendous flexibility in getting the perfect sound.
Fast loading times and minimal resource usage made possible with the UVI Workstation sample player all make for a powerful but easy to use virtual piano.
A Virtual Studio At Your Fingertips
Grand pianos are large instruments and are notoriously challenging to record well.
A specific microphone in one area of the piano might work great in a jazz mix but not fit for a Romantic classical solo.
The real piano in the studio can offer many mic and placement options to dial in the perfect sound.
True Keys offers three fully mixable mic setups as well as a ‘best of’ mix of all mics as separate samples.
Each mic setup was chosen for its versatility and character to suit any style of playing.
The Close mics have a punchy modern sound with a wide stereo image and deep bass.
Player delivers the pianist's perspective with more distance and plenty of hammer attack.
Side is a stereo ribbon offering a warmer tone and full even response.
The Mix position is a combination of all mics for a quick and less processor intensive option.
- 100% sample-based, no modeling or synthesis used
- Very efficient use of RAM and CPU resources
- 4 discreet Microphone Perspectives available
- Fully sampled Una Corda pedal
- Sympathetic and Pedal Resonance
- Adjustable Sympathetic Resonance polyphony
- Repedal and True Pedal Action for realistic sustain pedal control
- Half-pedal mode is sample-based and fully adjustable
- Customizable MIDI and Dynamics response
- 22 pristine Convolution Reverbs included
- Thousands of Release samples, including true Stacatto Releases
- 19 total velocity layers including Silent Strike samples
- Custom tuning with presets and micro-tuning supported
- Lossless FLAC format allows highest quality with smallest drive space requirements and fast loading times.
- Computer-based copy protection. Use on up to 3 machines, no dongle required!
- Free UVI Workstation 2.5.8 and above OR UVI Falcon
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 3GB free storage space
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 3 activations per license
The UVI Worksation sampler supports AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone