Universal Audio Studio D Chorus
Rich Texture and Shimmer
An exacting emulation of the Roland Dimension D introduced in 1979, the Studio D Chorus plug‑in gives you the "secret sauce" analog widening effects used by the likes of Stevie Ray Vaughan, Brian Eno, M83, and many more.
Now you can give your guitars, drums, synths, and vocals the same stunning analog modulation textures of the iconic vintage rack gear - with the push of a button.
- Create rich spatial effects on guitars, drums, and synths
- Add openness to background vocals and strings
- Experience glorious space and depth with "all buttons" mode
- Enhance tracks and add interest without obviously affecting signals
- UAD Native - Runs on your Mac or PC without UA hardware (AAX, AU, VST3)
- Apollo Realtime & UAD-2 - Runs accelerated on Apollo interfaces and UAD‑2 hardware (AAX, AU, VST2)
Add Thickness and Width to Anything
Just like the vintage hardware, use Studio D Chorus' push buttons in any combination for a colorful palette of subtle thickening.
Engage all four buttons at once and you get a beautiful chewy modulation texture that works on any instrument.
Create Movement and Interest
Make simple guitar/vocal arrangements sound deeper and more interesting, or quickly gel groups of strings and vocals - without compression, EQ, or reverb.
For floating guitar textures and synth pads, the Studio D Chorus plug‑in simply can't be beat.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported