Universal Audio Pure Plate Reverb
Plate Reverb Plugin
UA's Renowned Plate Reverb Modeling In an Easy‑to‑use Plugin
The Pure Plate Reverb plug-in provides UA's revolutionary plate reverb emulation in a simple, affordable package - with all of the essential features.
By harnessing the musical, deep, organic sound of this classic effect, Pure Plate Reverb gives you warmth and texture to your sources that only plate reverb can provide.
- Easily add natural depth and shimmer to vocals and instruments
- Sculpt with classic plate reverb controls like mechanical damping and input filters
- Quickly tweak the perfect reverb tone with Bass and Treble controls
- Mix with artist presets from Patrick Carney (The Black Keys), Richard Chycki (Rush, Dream Theater) Chuck Zwicky (Prince, The Time), and more
- UAD Native - Runs on your Mac or PC without UA hardware (AAX, AU, VST3)
- Apollo Realtime & UAD-2 - Runs accelerated on Apollo interfaces and UAD‑2 hardware (AAX, AU, VST2)
Groundbreaking Reverb Emulation Technology
The Pure Plate Reverb plug-in was engineered by the modeling experts at Universal Audio to be a no-compromise emulation of this classic effect.
By capturing all of the sonic and mechanical nuances of the steel plate, transducers, and dampers, the Pure Plate Reverb plug-in gives vocals, guitars, strings, and synths a lush, satisfying space that gently flatters any source.
Easy to Use
Whether you're tracking in real-time using an Apollo interface, or mixing in your DAW, Pure Plate Reverb's intuitive controls deliver musical results for beginners and pros alike.
The ultra-effective Baxandall-type Bass and Treble controls sculpt the timbre of the reverb, while the Low Cut Hz input filters and Pre Delay further season the reverb’s character.
Finally, the Balance control lets you place your "space" perfectly in the stereo spectrum.
No matter the source, Pure Plate Reverb gives you the rich analog dimension and depth of an old-school plate reverb system.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported