Universal Audio Manley Tube Preamp
Tube Preamp Plugin
Get Clear, Smooth Manley Tube Sound for Your Vocals, Bass, and More
Manley tube mic preamps are a modern classic, adding unmistakable clarity and detail to any signal that passes through them.
Now, you can easily get the harmonically "alive" Class‑A sound in a simple Unison-equipped plug-in, perfect for Apollo audio interface users.
- UAD Native - Runs on your Mac or PC without UA hardware (AAX, AU, VST3)
- Apollo Realtime & UAD-2 - Runs accelerated on Apollo interfaces and UAD‑2 hardware (AAX, AU, VST2)
Capturing a Modern Classic with Unison
The UAD Manley Tube Preamp plug-in gives you all the clarity and sheen of a Manley hardware preamp, faithfully modeling every stage of its overbuilt circuit with accuracy.
Harnessing UA's Unison technology, this plug-in blurs the lines between analog and digital, giving you all of the hardware’s impedance, gain staging "sweet spots", and sonic DNA.
Give Your Tracks High‑End Gloss
Like the hardware, the Manley Tube Preamp plug-in adds smooth "hi‑fi" texture.
Just drop it into the Unison slot of your Apollo interface's Console or LUNA software to inject instant life to vocals and bass, punch up acoustic guitars and drums, or add forwardness to synths.
Add Clarity and Weight to Any Source
Of course, the Manley Tube Preamp plug‑in isn't just for Apollo owners.
You can employ the Manley Preamplifier plug‑in for mixing and tone shaping in your DAW of choice, with or without UAD hardware.
- Give vocals and other instruments the smooth, clear sound of Manley's Class‑A tube mic preamp
- Record "through" the iconic Manley preamp in real time using Apollo audio interfaces
- Add tube detail and rich complex circuit behaviors to make your tracks come alive
- Control Apollo mic preamp gain staging and impedance from the Manley Preamplifier plug‑in via Unison technology
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported