Universal Audio Hitsville Reverb Chambers
Chamber Reverb Plugin
Unlock the magic above Hitsville U.S.A.
Hitsville Reverb Chambers gives you the glorious sound of the attic reverb chambers that shaped the Motown Sound.
Available only from Universal Audio, Hitsville Reverb Chambers gives your recordings the soulful ambience of these hallowed spaces, as used by the producers of Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, and The Supremes.
- Get instant "Motown Sound" from the attic reverb chambers above the legendary Hitsville U.S.A. studio
- Dial in rich-sounding ambience using two different custom-built chambers
- Add iconic reverb to vocals, drums, and more quickly with simple controls
- Reposition mics in realtime using UA's Dynamic Room Modeling
- UAD Native - Runs on your Mac or PC without UA hardware (AAX, AU, VST3)
- Apollo Realtime & UAD-2 - Runs accelerated on Apollo interfaces and UAD‑2 hardware (AAX, AU, VST2)
Get the Sound of a Historic Reverb
The two reverb chambers built into Hitsville's attics were essential to Motown’s exciting sound.
Universal Audio completely captured their distinct character - with help from the original Motown engineers who built them - so you can put yourself inside these legendary spaces.
Shape Ambience with Simple Controls
Quickly get jaw-dropping reverb effects using Hitsville Reverb Chambers easy-to-use controls, including distinct speaker and mic selections in each chamber, to make your vocals, handclaps, tambourines, and triangles soar.
Reposition Mics with Dynamic Room Modeling
Go far beyond retro and get genre‑defying ambience by moving the chamber mics in real time for presence and detail beyond the original hit‑making positions.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Cloud and iLok USB licensing methods are supported