Unearthed Sampling Antique Metal Percussion
Percussion Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Antique Metal Percussion (AMP) is a very unique kontakt sample library which is derived from banging (lightly) on a handful of metal antique items.
Some of the items heard in this sample library are "one of a kind" and include an old iron bedrail, a library book cart, an old seaside lantern from the North East, a "Childs" brand copper fire extinguisher from the turn of the century (which sounds really cool), a WWII .50 Caliber Metal Ammunition Box, and even a decommissioned WWII Mk27 Hand Grenade.
Each antique has a very unique timbre you will not find anywhere else.
Should you want to tinker a bit with the patches (and we certainly encourage you to), the included GUI makes it very easy to tweak a handful of the most important parameters and includes toggle able convolution reverb (with custom and select able impulse responses), a built in Arpeggiator, pitch control, control of the attack and release of each instrument, ability to control the low, med, and hi EQ range.
On top of that, every hit has 4 X round robins to help fight repetition and all of the instruments are velocity sensitive.
There are also tons of FX atonal pads, huge FX hits, reversals, and scrapes… which is some horrific / dramatic stuff.
- Unique set of antique artefacts turned into percussion!
- 42 Kontakt patches total
- Instruments are sampled from the following items:
- A turn of the century Copper Fire Extinguisher
- WW II .50 Cal Metal Ammo Box
- WW II Mk II Grenade (Decomissioned… we think..)
- Seaside Lantern from back east
- An old Iron Headboard
- an old (haunted?) library book cart
- Over 330 unique samples
- 4 x RR for each hit
- Highly (and easily) tweakable GUI
- Toggleable Convolution Reverb
- Control the High, Mid, and LO EQ tweaks from the GUI
- Control the attack and release of each patch from the GUI
- Control the PITCH of each patch from the GUI
- 13 custom convolution reverb IRs, easily selectable via the GUI
- Built in Arpeggiator
- A "Master" patch for each instrument
- Over 70 "Reversal" sounds derived from the sessions, perfect for horror or avante garde material.
- 13 VERY long reversal "Tension Builders" for extreme tension
- 12 Atonal (and looping) pads
- A slew of FX patches based on the samples of each instrument
- Grisly Scrapes and FX patch from the sessions
- Cinematic Metal Impact goodness out of the box!
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 5.0.1 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.7 Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel or AMD CPU