UJAM Virtual Drummer Deep
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument
Soulful Drums With a Big Heart
Contemporary drummer with a 60s & 70s vibe
These beats run deep. If that’s a quality you’re looking to elicit in your music, Virtual Drummer is here to help. And we mean deep as in soulful, deep as in complex and intricate. Deepness as a measure of emotions. DEEP is UJAM’s most spirited drummer, standing on the shoulders of traditional genres like Soul and Funk, with its gaze firmly set on contemporary styles and timeless future classics.
What’s in There?
- 30 styles with 690 drum patterns, 70 sound designer presets
- 5 drum kits, 6 mix presets
- Drag-and-drop phrases to DAW for detailed note editing
- Retro morph control called "Grit"
Sweet Soul Music
Soul and funk dominated the music biz during the 1960s and 1970s. And we think for a good reason! These styles were predominantly played by African-American musicians like Stevie Wonder, James Brown, and Marvin Gaye. Soul music took the stages, record players, and musical hearts of the world by storm, driven by iconic rhythm sections like the Funk Brothers and Booker T. & The M.G.'s.
From Retro to Metro
Soul music emphasizes lyrics, vocal melodies, and vocal harmonies. You could see the roots as gospel music without the religious factor. Typical songs emphasize melody and vocals. Soul music is much less complex than funk music and was more commercially successful. This means soul drumming features more basic patterns with fewer embellishments.
Edgy and Energetic
DEEP covers not only soulful and groovy genres but feels also right at home with pop, rock, and alternative vibes. Make your production dazzling, with real-world drumming performances, that breathe artistic life into your track.
DEEP comes with up to 60 velocity layers per instrument. Hyperrealism by UJAM’s dynamic round-robin algorithm makes your drums sound like the real thing. All sounds were recorded with a selection of both vintage and modern direct microphones. You get absolute mix freedom thanks to stereo pairs of overhead and room mics.
Quickly customize the sound of each of the five drum kits: Dial-in some extra dirt and energy with the Grit control or by using one of our six Mix Presets – from gentle and sophisticated to fierce and powerful!
Use the Mix Presets to shape the overall sound. Each Mix Preset swaps out an entire multi-bus effect chain for every instrument channel and saves you time and nerves.
Finalize and finetune your drum mix by individually adjusting the volume of each component of the kit including separate controls for overhead & room mics before adding a touch of reverb.
- Windows 7 or later
- MacOS 10.11 or later
- You may run it on earlier versions but UJAM does not support them.
- 4GB RAM or more
- 3.7 GB of Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of an SSD to prevent dropouts.
- VST, AU2, and AAX.
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.