UJAM Virtual Bassist Royal 2
Electric Bass Virtual Instrument
Smooth & Noble Fingered Electric Bass
Virtual Bassist ROYAL is your all-round high-end session bass professional – always primed to reliably and effortlessly underpin most styles of popular music with its rounded electric fingerstyle tones. Perfect for pop, ready to rock, impressive on indie, and smooth on singer/songwriter material.
- 20 new styles
- 30 new presets
- 15 Finisher multi-effect modes
- MIDI Drag and Drop
What’s in There?
- Distinct and professional electric bass
- 60 styles and 1380 phrases
- Powerful-yet-simple sound shaping options
- Artificially intelligent articulation modeling
Session Super Star
ROYAL plays well in any musical style, but particularly acoustic and electronic songs, bands, and arrangements. From a super-soft round tone for ballads to enough edge and drive to support a good rock song – ROYAL provides a wide-range of studio bass styles.
Virtual Bassist ROYAL – it starts with a hand-selected vintage electric bass, modified with the best electronics money can buy, played by a seasoned pro. Integrated into a virtual instrument adding realism, behavior, and a player who knows his stuff. Plus exactly the amps and effects that make a truly great sound.
The versatile nature and range of exceptional, authentic sounds within ROYAL mean that even seasoned bass players themselves will appreciate the ability to get great sounding ideas down fast – with practically zero learning curve.
Virtual Bassist ROYAL has two distinct modes – Firstly there’s the Player Mode, with its instant access to 60 styles and 1380 phrases via simple MIDI key commands. The smart technology behind the Virtual Bassist series means that not only will ROYAL automatically follow the key and chord you play, it will also intelligently select the most musical bass articulations available to support your tracks.
For those with keyboard skills and an adventurous spirit, our brand-new Instrument Mode will let you access the full span of our meticulously sampled bass-guitar with your midi controller allowing for greater creative expression including adding dead notes, full stops, and even slides.
ROYAL really is suitable for anyone who wants to create great sounding bass guitar tracks regardless of their music production skill level. The fail-proof controls within the Virtual Bassist series and all UJAM plug-ins ensure that beginners can quickly and easily get end results that will never be musically or technically wrong - without sacrificing creative freedom.
Sound Shaping Options
The versatility of Virtual Bassist ROYAL is further compounded with its powerful, yet simple sound shaping option. Quickly choose from a variety of tone altering amps and effects before dialing in the right character and tweaking the EQ and dynamics to suit your song in a flash.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Plugin Formats: VST2, AU2, and AAX
- (AU 2 version only compatible with Logic 10 and newer)
- Minimum Requirements: 4 GB of RAM, 7 GB of Disk Space, 1280x768px Display, Internet Connection
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.