UJAM Virtual Bassist Rowdy 2
Electric Bass Virtual Instrument
Bold & Energetic Picked Electric Bass
Introducing Virtual Bassist ROWDY – Your loud-mouthed, high energy bassist with bite! If your bass needs to cut through heavy drums and a wall of guitars, then ROWDY is the perfect solution.
- 20 new styles
- 30 new presets
- 15 Finisher multi-effect modes
- MIDI Drag and Drop
What's in There?
- Powerful-yet-simple sound shaping options
- 60 styles and 1380 phrases
- Adjustable fuzz for that extra bite
- Artificially intelligent articulation modeling
Powerful & Roaring
ROWDY confidently delivers picked overdriven electric bass sounds suitable for a variety of styles, ranging from powerful punk to red-hot rock and modern metal.
It can purr, but it’s built to roar. With a hand-selected, specially modified vintage bass guitar, hot amps, a fuzz box, and even an octaver.
ROWDY’s loud-mouthed, rebellic sound and angry playing style means that even seasoned bass players themselves will appreciate the ability to get great-sounding ideas down fast – with practically zero learning curve.
Designed with the UJAM frustration-free philosophy, ROWDY's easy to use GUI and controls make it possible to achieve fantastic sounding and aggressive basslines in no time – no matter what your level of music production experience is.
Virtual Bassist ROWDY has two distinct modes – Player Mode lets you quickly choose from one of the 60 styles and 1380 phrases with your MIDI controller, seamlessly following in an intelligently musical way whatever key or chord is being played.
The Instrument Mode is one for the keyboard wizards and opens up the entire ROWDY fretboard to be played like a traditional sampler, complete with dead notes, full stops, and even slides.
Perfect your performances and sound with Virtual Bassist ROWDY’s powerful yet simple tone-sculpting controls. Choose between a DI signal and 3 separate hand-picked amps with separate dial-in controls for overdrive and fuzzy rudeness. The character knob can then give you instant access to many useful scuzzy sonic flavors before adding the cherry on top with an octaver and a simple EQ and dynamics section.
- Operating Systems: Windows 8 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Plugin Formats: VST2, AU2, and AAX
- (AU 2 version only compatible with Logic 10 and newer)
- Minimum Requirements: 4 GB of RAM, 7 GB of Disk Space, 1280x768px Display, Internet Connection
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of an SSD to prevent dropouts.