UJAM Virtual Bassist Mellow 2
Double Bass Virtual Instrument
The Organic Acoustic
Smooth & Elegant Fingered Acoustic Bass
Introducing Virtual Bassist MELLOW – a double bass playing jazzy acoustic hipster that provides body, texture, and a big bottom end.
- 20 new styles
- 30 new presets
- 15 Finisher multi-effect modes
- MIDI Drag and Drop
What’s in There?
- Upright Bass that goes from smooth to powerful
- 60 Styles and 1380 Phrases
- Adjust microphones, pick position and mixer channel
- Real recorded room for ambience without mush
Smooth and Elegant
MELLOW isn't just for jazz trios though, feeling equally at home adding smooth, soulful, and acoustic realism to singer-songwriter, RnB, and Hip-hop styles.
Virtual Bassist MELLOW - at the heart of it is a meticulously recorded acoustic double bass, played with soul and feel, implanted in a virtual instrument adding realism, behavior, and a player who knows his stuff. Smooth, elegant, with the odd noise here and there. At home as a subtle foundation in a jazz trio as well as a powerful second voice in Hip Hop.
As with every UJAM product, MELLOW benefits from our frustration-free design philosophy meaning anyone can use this product to make music faster, better, and easier, regardless of their music production experience level. Just follow the simple controls on the user interface to easily trigger one of over 60 styles and 1380 phrases to use in your tracks.
MELLOW’s smooth, soulful and acoustic realism is unique. Even seasoned bass players themselves will appreciate the ability to get great-sounding ideas down fast – with practically zero learning curve.
Virtual Bassist MELLOW has two distinct modes – Firstly, Player Mode, that gives you easy access to UJAMs traditional fail-free GUI and control set, just set the musical key and decide on the chords of the song and MELLOW does the hard work, even intelligently choosing the most appropriate articulations to augment your basslines.
For those that want more control and are comfortable playing the keyboard, our brand-new Instrument mode will let you access the whole of MELLOW's meticulously sampled fretboard with your MIDI controller, complete with dead notes, full stops, and satisfying slides.
Sound Shaping Options
Add the final bit of sheen with MELLOW's simple yet powerful set of tone sculpting controls with separate parameters for many useful sonic and performance-enhancing features. Experiment with amp selection, dial-in instant character changes, note vibrato level, room reverb level, octave effects and not to mention dynamics and EQ.
- Windows 8 or later
- macOS X 10.11 or later
- 64bit only
- You may run it on earlier versions but UJAM don't support or fully qualify them.
- 4GB RAM or more
- 6 GB of Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection for download and authorization
- Plugin Formats: VST, AU2, and AAX
- If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.
- AU2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
User manual: https://www.ujam.com/mellow/en/manual
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.