UJAM Symphonic Elements Drums
Hans Zimmer Percussion Virtual Instrument
Drums and Percussion from Hans Zimmer
- DRUMS, delivers Hans Zimmer's personal collection of percussive samples and phrases.
- Tried and tested in Hollywood, this rhythmic companion to STRIIINGS makes cinematic
- drums accessible for anyone. Invoke the natural forces of rhythm with DRUMS!
- An extensive collection of world-class drum samples and sequences
- Ready to rumble: creative performance and sound design engine
- 53 playing Styles, 300 sound designer presets
- Recorded at Hans Zimmer’s Remote Control Studios, produced by Boris Salchow
UJAM is happy to count Hans Zimmer - one of the world's great film composers - as one of its co-founders. Hans generously gave us access to his legendary recordings, amassed over decades, for use in DRUMS.
Ready to Rumble
Programming realistic percussion tracks can be daunting. That's why the UJAM performance engine provides ready-made sequences and creative controls. Arranging, recording or even programming this type of drumming is usually very costly and time consuming. With DRUMS it's fast and easy; instantly synced to your DAW's tempo. DRUMS takes care of the details, so you can focus on your music!
Enrich Your Palette
Get your hands on Hans Zimmer's epic collection of cinematic orchestral instruments. Many of them are hard to come by, even harder to set up and their playing techniques only mastered by a few. Add character and vibe to your production, no matter if film score or pop music.
- Orchestral Bass Drums
- Orchestral Toms
- Field Drums
DRUMS features 53 Styles with 23 ready-made phrases each, for a total of 1219 phrases. On top of that, every Style comes with 5 one-shot Hits and Metals, for a total of 265 one-shots.
The custom-made Finisher effect section is a one-knob sound design delight. Transform the character of your DRUMS track to match any genre or mood.
Perform your drum tracks with the crossfader. DRUMS is made up from two independent low and high sections. Seamlessly blend between them, or add subtle variations by automating.
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan or later (Intel only)
- Windows 7 or later (64-bit only)
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn't support and fully qualify them
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1.4 GB free storage space
- 1280x768px screen resolution or higher
- Internet Connection
- VST, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.