UJAM Symphonic Elements Bundle
Hans Zimmer Percussion and Strings Virtual Instruments
Drums and Strings from Hans Zimmer's Library
DRUMS & STRIIIINGS deliver Hans Zimmer's personal collection of percussive phrases and legendary string recordings. Tried and tested in Hollywood, these exclusive plug-ins make cinematic drums and strings accessible for anyone.
- Two extensive collections of world-class phrases
- Ready to rumble: creative performance and sound design engine
- More than 100 playing Styles, 500 sound designer presets
- Recorded at Hans Zimmer’s Remote Control Studios, produced by Boris Salchow
UJAM is happy to count Hans Zimmer - one of the world's great film composers - as one of its co-founders. Hans generously gave us access to his legendary drums & strings recordings, amassed over decades, for use in DRUMS & STRIIIINGS.
Born from Art & Technology
Programming realistic cinematic tracks can be daunting. That's why the UJAM performance engine provides ready-made sequences and creative controls. With Symphonic Elements it's fast and easy; instantly synced to your DAW’s tempo. They take care of the details, so you can focus on your music!
The custom-made Finisher effect section is a one-knob sound design delight. Transform the character of your DRUMS or STRIIIINGS track to match any genre or mood.
Perform your tracks with the crossfader. DRUMS is made up from two independent low and high sections like bass drums or snares, STRIIIINGS comes with low and high string sections. Seamlessly blend between them, or add subtle variations by automating.
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan or later (Intel only)
- Windows 7 or later (64-bit only)
- You may have success on earlier versions but ujam doesn't support and fully qualify them
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1.4 GB free storage space
- 1280x768px screen resolution or higher
- Internet Connection
- VST, AU 2 and AAX
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
If you want to move your .blob file to an external drive, we recommend the use of a SSD to prevent dropouts.