UJAM Beatmaker DOPE 2
Hip-Hip Drums Virtual Instrument
Street-credible Hip Hop tracks
Choose from carefully crafted drum kits and loads of matching grooves
Forget Loops and Samples
Introducing Beatmaker DOPE – your fast-track ticket to the underground world of slick Hip hop beat production. There's no longer any need to search through all that dusty vinyl at the local record store hoping to find the perfect sampled beat.
- MIDI Drag and Drop to DAW
- Multiple Audio Outputs
- 20 New Styles and 460 Phrases
- Mastering Section including Sweep, Saturate, Maximize, Ambience
Boom Bap, Hip Hop & Rap
DOPE is already locked and loaded with the most authentic sounding and satisfying electronic hits, beats and grooves for Boom bap, Hip-hop and Rap styles.
Dirt Keeps the Funk Alive
With over 50 different styles containing a total of 1180 different phrases, creatives from all across the musical spectrum can enjoy the 10 meticulously recorded drum kits contained within.
The simple controls and amazing genre-appropriate sounds mean that both beginner and professional producers will be comfortable and at ease using Dope in a flash. Choose from over 50 different styles containing 1180 different rhythmical phrases for instant song intros, fills, verses, choruses, breakdowns, and endings.
Features At A Glance
Beatmaker DOPE lets you choose from 10 separate drum kits – each professionally layered, compiled and mixed producing the instantly recognizable sonic identity associated with the genre.
Get creative and explore your own signature sounds by combining the different kits with DOPE's professional mix presets and macro performance controls such as filter, sweep, ambience, saturate and maximize.
Special Control: Vinyl Drive
Vinyl Drive simulates retro turntable noise & compression to add that retro dirt and punch we all love so much.
- Windows 7 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 or later (You may run it on earlier versions but UJAM didn’t fully qualify them.)
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- 71 MB of Disk Space
- 1280x768px Display
- Internet Connection
- Plugin Formats: VST2, AU2, and AAX (AU 2 version only compatible with Logic 10 and newer.)
- Delivery Format: Downloadable Installer File
- Authorization: E-mail and Password Within the Plug-in
- Supported Standards: MIDI
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 70MB free storage space
- 1280x768 screen resolution or higher
AAX Native, AU, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.