UJAM Beatmaker Hype
Drum Machine Virtual Instrument
An instrument loaded with Progressive House and EDM samples, presets and full grooves, so you can lay down your drum tracks in minutes. With HYPE, you can create driving beats that put conventional sample packs to shame, all by touching a single key. It instantly syncs to your DAW's tempo, and you can play a near-infinite variety of loops just like you would an instrument.
What's in There?
- 10 Drum Kits, 12 Mix Presets
- MIDI Drag and Drop to DAW
- 20 Genre Styles, 460 Patterns
- 50 Presets
HYPE has no hidden controls or complications. The straightforward interface you see is exactly what you get - nothing more, nothing less - making every tweak quick and painless. And to make things even easier, HYPE is fully compatible with MIDI Drag & Drop - so you can take loops directly from HYPE's keyboard and place them directly into your DAW session for easy editing.
These kicks hit hard. Every single beat. Without ever being too much. Every kick, snare, and hi-hat is pre-processed to perfection - all you have to do is add the finishing touches. HYPE's presets combine the best of Deep House, mainstream club, classic Ibiza, and underground EDM, giving you a massive edge. While other producers use the same loops and samples as everyone else, you get a custom-curated selection of grooves that no one else is using right now, giving you a unique sound that stands out among the crowd.
Ditch the Sample Packs
Sample packs boast large claims about "number of loops" - but with HYPE, the loops are your own. Everything’s in MIDI, so you can change any part of a loop you want to make everything "lock in". This means no more weak, flat beats. You’re in full control of your beats without you ever feeling like you have to do it on your own.
With 10 separate kits, 12 smart-mix presets, and the phenomenal FX you need to create huge festival bangers, HYPE is the perfect tool to create driving, heavy beats that immediately compare to your favorite EDM and Progressive House tracks.
With a single knob, you control a combined highpass filter, reverb and subtle delay - perfect for creating high-impact builds without the need for multiple automation lanes. This pushes your drums into the background in a way that a simple filter never could, setting you up for a much stronger chorus or drop.
Adjust the intensity of the Beat with one knob and use the amount knob to compress the beat – perfect to make it more dynamic for big room sound.
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac OS 10.11 or later
- 64 bit only
- 4 GB of RAM
- 0.16 GB of Disk Space
- 1152 x 720px display resolution or higher
- Internet Connection for initial download and authorization
- Plugin Formats VST, AU 2, and AAX.
- AU 2 version only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
You may run it on earlier OS versions but UJAM doesn't support them.
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 160MB free storage space
- 1152x720 screen resolution or higher
AAX Native, AU, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.