Trident Audio CB9066 EQ
5-Band EQ Plugin
Modeled from an original CB9066 equalizer, and designed from the ground up by Trident Audio Developments, it provides an accurate, easy to install software model of the revered EQ.
Trident Audio Developments Plugin software models make an impressive addition to any digital audio workstation (DAW) application, on either Mac or PC. Available in VST3, AAX, and AU formats.
The Digital Editions Series from Trident Audio Developments embrace the very essence of what made the original Trident outboard gear classics in the past, from warm tones, punch, to unmatchable presence, faithfully recreated for the digital world using ground-breaking DSP engine and modeling techniques.
Taking full advantage of this newly created signal processing technology ensures every Trident plugin is among the most efficient and least CPU-demanding plugins available today, meaning multiple instances of Trident plugins may be run at any time, with the least possible negative effect on your computer's performance.
The Trident Digital Edition Series
In the times we live in today, we can find a multitude of different recording environments, and a whole section of today's recording world is working entirely within the digital domain. However, we passionately believe that working in the digital domain should not come at a cost for anyone wanting to work with some of the most iconic outboard gear in music production history.
With such a rich analog recording history, Trident Audio Developments are perfectly suited to offer the Digital Edition Series of audio Plugins, which bridge that gap between analog and digital recording, and accurately recreate the revered analog gear of yesterday for the digital domain. The Digital Edition Series, the opportunity to work with the iconic gear that produced so many classic hit records.
- High Pass Filter: 100 Hz to 400 Hz 0 to 22 dB/octave slope (continuous), sweepable
- Low Parametric: 60 Hz to 700 Hz, sweepable; Adjustable bandwidth +/- 16 dB
- Mid Parametric: 600 Hz to 7 kHz, sweepable; Adjustable bandwidth +/- 16 dB
- High Parametric: 3.5 kHz to 14 kHz, sweepable; Adjustable bandwidth +/- 16 dB
- Low Pass Filter: 4 kHz to 15 kHz 0 to 22 dB/octave slope (continuous), sweepable
- MacOS 10.8 Mountain Lion and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
- Includes 2 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3