Tracktion Retromod LoFreq Classic
11 Synthesizer Virtual Instruments
44 years of analog mono synths contained in two massive virtual instruments. LoFreq Classic includes samples from 11 iconic synthesizers produced from 1974 to 1995. All the usual suspects are here, from the Oberheim SEM to the Korg MS-20 and Roland TB-303. Not only do the RetroMod LoFreq plug-ins render the feel of the original instruments thanks to meticulous sampling, they also add a contemporary twist deriving from the secondary multimode resonant filter, while the second oscillator helps beef up the sound and the XY Pad is designed to add your choice of subtle or aggressive color to the original sound. Go big with 16 voices of unison and rapidly generate patterns with the integrated arpeggiator – creating pulsing basses, searing leads and thick pads just got freaky!
The following classic instruments were sampled with Avalon U5, A-Design Reddi, Phoenix Audio NiceDI, Universal Audio 2192, RME ADI-2, and VoVox Cables:
- Oberheim SEM
- Yamaha CS-30
- Arp Odyssey
- Korg MS-20
- Roland SH-2
- Realistic MG-1
- Roland TB-303
- Roland SH-101
- Novation Bass Station R
- Doepfer MS-404
- Roland CMU-810
- macOS 10.9 or Later
- Windows 7, 8 ,10
- Tested on Ubuntu 16.04
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz Processor
- 2GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.