Tracktion Retromod Digital 1
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
The 80s were a magical time for musicians, with the analog palette sharing the scene with an exciting new world of digital synthesis. The period between 1981 and 1987 were breakthrough years for the great hybrid machines: the PPG Wave series, the Korg DW series and the Prophet VS, just to mention a few. RetroMod Digital 1 brings you the best of that 80s sound: we captured thousands of waveforms generated from the original instruments to bring you a huge choice of evolving pads, shining electric pianos, metallic picked instruments, harsh basses and loads more. Digital 1 is the ultimate virtual instrument that lets you re-experience the hybrid 80s sound.
The following digital instruments were sampled with Phoenix Audio Nice DI, Apogee Rosetta 200, and VoVox Cables:
- Sequential Circuits Prophet VS
- Korg DW8000
- Kawai K3
- Kawai K5
- Yamaha TX81Z
- macOS 10.9 or Later
- Windows 7, 8, 10
- Tested on Ubuntu 16.04
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz Processor
- 2GB RAM (8GB Recommended)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.