Sample-based Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Spectacular sample-based diversity intertwined with a powerful synthesis engine.
When assembling the factory sound library for Collective, we turned to one of the most acclaimed artisans in the field of sample capture and voicing – Klaus Peter Rausch. Over the past 3 decades, Klaus has worked with numerous industry titans including Korg, Alesis, Clavia, Yamaha, and many more. All the while amassing a vast array of instrument samples of the highest quality specifically for use in sample playback engines. Working closely with the Tracktion VI development team, one of the largest assortments of Klaus' instruments was meticulously reviewed, edited, and voiced to provide a diverse sonic playground for you to explore.
Collective is designed to be much more than just a high-quality sample playback engine. It is also a deeply capable synthesis platform allowing for a wide array of electronic sounds to be generated with ease. It is the combination of these capabilities that allow the sound design team, and indeed yourselves, to create ultra hi-def sounds. Layering subtle synthesis textures under real samples can produce vibrant results that mimic real-world spaces and if desired, enhance. When exploring the electronic capabilities of the synthesis engine, you will discover a comprehensive array of features including virtual analog, 4 operator FM, filters, LFOs, envelopes, and a creative selection of FX. Collective packs a world of sounds into a single, easy-to-use, ever-expanding premium virtual instrument.
Diversity & Evolution
In a world full of VIs filled with mediocre sounds touting thousands of presets, Collective is designed to be different. Over 600 factory sounds have been meticulously crafted to provide a diverse array of both real-world instruments and electronica. You will find not only the obvious but also the obscure, allowing you to quickly locate the sounds you feel for your compositions and explore new soundscapes from around the world. To keep things exciting, the content is evolving through the expansion packs themed for different musical genres and musical moments to keep you inspired. Collective is a must-have instrument in your sonic arsenal.
- Extensive sound library with over 600 factory sounds
- Up to 256 voices (depends on CPU speed)
- Unlimited sound layers per Instrument (typically between 1 and 12)
- Macro controls for quick and easy instrument editing
- Controller support for pitch bend, modulation wheel, monophonic and polyphonic aftertouch, sustain and sostenuto pedal, expression pedal
- Full host parameter automation
- Filters are in series with an interconnected distortion stage
- Low and high-pass filter types with 6, 12, and 24dB slope
- Bandpass and notch filter types with 12 and 24dB slope
- High-quality tunable comb filter with positive and negative feedback (can be used for polyphonic chorus or flanger or to create physical modeling sounds)
- Various distortion types including soft, medium, hard, and tube overdrive and hard clipping
- 4 bands fully parametric
- Low and high band types shelf, bell or cut
- Classic LFO waveforms triangle, sine, saw up/down, pulse, sample & hold, random
- Waveform skewing
- Synchronizable to host
- LFOs pre-routed to sound-generating modules, i.e. pitch, pulse width, cutoff, volume, and panning
- Unison with up to 16 voices and freely transposable unison notes
- Powerful arpeggiator with MIDI File import
- Internal tempo or synchronization to host
- Powerful note trigger modes for sophisticated layer sounds
- 4 Oscillators
- High-quality sample playback
- Classic virtual-analog waveforms like saw, triangle, and pulse with pulse-width modulation
- Sine waveform with continuous waveshaping turning it into square, saw, triangle or other waveforms
- In-oscillator sync
- Ring modulation of oscillator 1 and 2
- 4-Operator FM with all waveforms or samples
- Up to 32 stages with variable slope
- Sustain and release loop
- Envelopes prerouted to sound-generating modules, i.e. pitch, osc 2 + 4 level, cutoff, and volume
4 Effect Busses
- Each effect bus can be set to any effect type
- Effect types Compressor, Distortion, Filter, Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Time/Clock Delay, Natural/Plate/Nonlinear Reverb
- Full parameter
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan or later
- Windows 8 or 10 (64-bit only)
- Ubuntu 18.04 (64-bit only)
- Compatible host DAW software
- 2.9GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.