Toontrack SDX: New York Studios Vol 3
Expansion Pack for Superior Drummer 3
THE NEW YORK LEGACY CONTINUES.
Three (3) full kits recorded in one of the greatest acoustic environments in the world.
This is the much-anticipated continuation of Toontrack’s New York Studios Legacy series, focusing on capturing the best studios in the New York area.
Recorded in the renowned Avatar Studios and featuring several vintage and custom kits, this session is best described as a prequel to the much-praised core library in Toontrack's award-winning Superior Drummer, also recorded in Avatar studios and by the same team, engineer duo Neil Dorfsman and Pat Thrall together with drummer Nir Z.
Avatar Studios is known for having one of the world's finest acoustic environments for recording and has won several industry awards.
Since its inception in the 1970s, it's hosted bands and artists like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Journey, Kings of Leon, and The Clash.
The drums were recorded through a Neve 8068 console and signal chains of modern and vintage studio gear by an engineer/drummer team that has decades worth of experience behind the console and in the tracking room.
Between them, they have worked with artists covering the whole gamut of genres, from classic rock (Kiss, Meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen) to soul (Joss Stone, John Mayer) and modern pop (Beyoncé, Katy Perry).
- Recorded in the legendary Avatar Studios in New York City
- 18 GB of raw, unprocessed drum sounds recorded through Neve, Pultec, and GML signal chains
- Three (3) full kits (Ludwig, Slingerland, Rogers) and additional snares
- Several setups of different cymbals
- Included MIDI library played by session drummer Nir Z
- Included presets for instant mix-ready sounds
- Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.3 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- 18GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.