Toontrack EZX: Twisted Kit
Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 1/2/3 and Superior Drummer 2/3
Twist It Up!
Hub caps, trashcans, and rusty bicycle frames. This is nothing short of what its title suggests – completely left-field drum kits constructed by the oddest pieces to ever form a percussive unit.
The Twisted Kit was designed and sampled by Michael Blair, a percussionist with a highly personal instrument set-up, most known for his work with Tom Waits, Lou Reed, and Elvis Costello. It was recorded at the Toontrack Studio and comes with a massive collection of percussive elements.
This EZX crosses over boundaries of genres like industrial, blues, ethnic and orchestral to form a unique collection of replacement percussion that should add a new flavor in any songwriter’s creative palette.
Welcome to the world of Twisted Kit, where there is nothing remotely odd about having a duck call as an alternative cowbell, mounting the hubcap of a car on top of your snare or having rototom frames form a tonal hi-hat.
- Large selection of creative percussion elements
- Sampled by Michael Blair (Tom Waits, Lou Reed, Elvis Costello)
- Included MIDI library
- Toontrack EZdrummer 1.4 and above OR Superior Drummer 2.3 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 1.2GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.