Toontrack EZX: The Classic
Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 1/2/3 and Superior Drummer 2/3
Modern and Vintage.
Slamming 70s rock or slim and tight contemporary pop? The Classic EZX merges the best of the past and the present to bring your music to the forefront of today.
The Classic EZX is a contemporary sounding drum library, bringing together all that is good about modern recording techniques with the sound of a classic Helios recording console. This rare piece of equipment is known to have shaped the production on albums by bands like The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin and The Who. Still, after almost 40 years in existence, it’s considered one of the best sounding of all time.
The Classic EZX was recorded by award-winning engineer Peter Henderson (Paul McCartney, Rush, Frank Zappa) and drummer Chris Whitten (Edie Brickell, The Waterboys) at the classic Shorefire Recording Studio in New Jersey. It comes with three (3) complete kits with several choices for alternative instruments – all perfectly tuned, handpicked instruments. The Classic EZX also presents a unique feature in the form of giving you two different setups; one contemporary multiple microphone and one with only four microphones, a so called “4 mic setup”. This setup is what helped shape the unique and organic production on many big albums of the 1970s – a sound that is making an evident resurgence in the music at the top of the charts of today.
Be it a slamming 1970s rock song or a slim and tight contemporary pop track – the sounds of The Classic EZX will sit right in any mix.
- Produced and recorded by Peter Henderson (Paul McCartney, Rush) and Chris Whitten (Edie Brickell, The Waterboys).
- Two recording setups
- Three (3) complete kits with additional instrument choices
- Yamaha, Noble & Cooley and Craviotto drums
- Large assortment of cymbals
- Included MIDI library
- Toontrack EZdrummer 1.4 and above OR Superior Drummer 2.3 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 2GB free storage space