Toontrack EZX: Pop/Rock
Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 2/3 and Superior Drummer 2/3
The Original EZDrummer Sounds.
The classic sounds and MIDI groove content from the first generation of EZdrummer. Timeless drums spanning the whole range of pop and rock – captured in perfect sonic detail in one of the world's top studios!
When EZdrummer was upgraded to EZdrummer 2, the sound and MIDI groove content from the original version was converted into this stunning EZX expansion. It includes the full sound and MIDI groove library that’s been a staple in the creative toolboxes of top songwriters and heard daily in countless major label productions, TV shows and commercials ever since it was first released.
The Pop/Rock EZX is based around a classic GMS* kit including several options for snares, bass drums, and cymbals. The sounds were recorded in New York’s legendary Avatar Studios by engineer duo Neil Dorfsman (Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits) and Pat Thrall (Beyoncé, Katy Perry) together with renowned session drummer Nir Z (Chris Cornell, Genesis). Avatar Studios is known for having one of the world’s finest acoustic environments and has won several industry awards. Since its inception in the 1970s, it’s hosted bands and artists like Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, Journey, Kings of Leon and The Clash. Timeless drums spanning the whole range of pop and rock – captured in perfect sonic detail in one of the world’s top studios.
- The classic EZdrummer sounds, optimized for EZdrummer 2
- Includes custom effect chain presets
- GMS drums with optional snares and kicks
- Large selection of cymbals
- More than 8,000 MIDI drum grooves and fills
- Toontrack EZdrummer 2.0 and above OR Superior Drummer 2.4 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 1.2GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.