Toontrack EZX: Nashville
Chuck Ainlay Signature Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 1/2/3 and Superior Drummer 2/3
Nashville. More than Country.
A library of round, warm and genuine sounds that takes the traditional country heart of Nashville but branches out into something far bigger.
The Nashville EZX presents a library of round, warm and genuine drum and percussion sounds that takes the traditional country heart of Nashville as its starting point, but branches out into something far bigger – sounds that work in any traditional or contemporary beat-driven track.
The Nashville EZX was recorded at the city’s own hot spot, The Soundkitchen Studios, by two of Nashville's most influential names in engineering and overall musicianship: Chuck Ainlay and Harry Stinson. Chuck is a Grammy Award-winning engineer with a mind-blowing track record, Harry a multi-instrumentalist, artist and engineer/producer with number one status in all those fields. Between them, they have worked with artists like Dire Straits, Emmylou Harris, Steve Earle, and Martina McBride.
The library is based around a PB Drum Co. kit, sampled with both traditional sticks as well as brushes, fingers and a version with snares off. On top of that, it has additional snare drums, an extra bass drum and a wide variety of optional cymbals.
- Warm and genuine sounds for anything from traditional country to modern pop and rock
- Engineered by Grammy Award-winner Chuck Ainlay (George Strait, Trisha Yearwood, Vince Gill)
- Drums sampled by multi-instrumentalist Harry Stinson (Steve Earle, Martina McBride, Johnny Cash)
- Sticks, brushes, fingers, and snares off variations available
- Included MIDI performed by sampling drummer
- Toontrack EZdrummer 1.4 and above OR Superior Drummer 2.3 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 1.2GB free storage space