Toontrack EZX: Hard Rock
Bob rock Signature Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 2/3 and Superior Drummer 3
Drums. by Bob Rock.
Want Bob Rock’s drum mix on your next song? Here you go.
What do you get if you take one of the world’s most noted and sought-after metal and rock producers to his choice studio, bring a handpicked selection of drums, round up the best gear and outboard money can buy and hit ‘record’? You get drums, tailored and tweaked for their proper context. Period. Welcome to the Hard Rock EZX by Bob Rock.
The Hard Rock EZX was recorded at The Warehouse in Vancouver, BC, and comes with two kits, fundamentally different in their individual tones. The custom Gretsch, with its brittle and direct attack, is ideal for use in more modern productions while the classic three-ply Ludwig, with its complex, dark and warm timbre, is the perfect choice in mixes of a more vintage and ambient nature. In addition, the EZX includes a broad selection of extra kicks, snares, and cymbals, allowing you to mix, match and design your own hybrid kits as you go.
To top off, the Hard Rock EZX features a collection of mix-ready presets encompassing a wide tonal range and mix of styles. Three of the presets were personally engineered and mixed by Bob Rock himself using his own custom samples to layer, saturate and augment the already awesome power in the raw drum tones.
Want the drums on your next track to come straight from the creative mind behind the sound of Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Aerosmith and many, many more? Here you go.
- Two individual kits (Gretsch, Ludwig)
- Recorded by Bob Rock at The Warehouse in Vancouver, BC
- Features custom mix presets by Bob Rock
- Five (5) kicks, four (4) snares, seven (7) toms, two (2) hi-hats and eight (8) cymbals in total
- A basic selection of custom MIDI drum grooves included
- Toontrack EZdrummer 2.1.6 and above OR Superior Drummer 3.1.2 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 2GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.