Toontrack EZX: Drumkit from Hell
Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 2
A Modern Classic.
The recording that set a new benchmark for sampled drums. A true legend and staple in any self-respecting metal head's arsenal of drums: Drumkit From Hell EZX.
Drumkit From Hell EZX was one of the first expansions to be released for EZdrummer and has since become an institution in the metal community. It was derived and remastered from the original 1999 Drumkit From Hell sessions that would come to spearhead the drum sample business and start Toontrack’s longstanding position as the unquestioned leader and innovator in the field. Still, years later, the Drumkit From Hell sounds are heralded by top artists and producers and are every bit as relevant as back when they were recorded.
Drumkit From Hell was recorded at Dugout Studio by Meshuggah drummer Tomas Haake, engineer Daniel Bergstrand (In Flames, Meshuggah), Mattias Eklund (Toontrack) and Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah).
- Recorded by Meshuggah drummer Tomas Haake and engineer Daniel Bergstrand. Remixed by Mattias Eklund (Toontrack)
- Extensive Included custom MIDI library designed by Fredrik Thordendal (Meshuggah)
- Additional MIDI content performed by Tomas Haake (Meshuggah), Owe Lingvall (Nocturnal Rites), Mattias Grahn (ex-Naglfar) and Efraim Juntunen (Persuader)
- Toontrack EZdrummer 1.4 and above OR Superior Drummer 2.3 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.