Toontrack EZX: Dream Pop
Expansion Pack for EZDrummer 2/3 and Superior Drummer 2/3
Sounds Like a Dream.
Nature meets technology in a truly unique sonic panorama, tailored for modern music production.
The Dream Pop EZX presents a truly unique fusion of organic and electronic percussion that bridges the gap between nature and technology. A sonic panorama where wood meets metal, man battles machine and complex textures of modular synthesis clash with the crude, unfiltered tone of nature. This is the perfect canvas for ethereal soundscapes and contemporary music where you let your own creativity be the primary architect.
All in all, the Dream Pop EZX comes with 29 preset drum kits made up by a total of close to 250 individual percussive sounds. In addition to traditional acoustic drums and classic drum machine sounds, you’ll find completely new hybrids and textured percussive foley sampled from a rich variety of elements. Get creative renditions of stomps, claps, snares, and kicks – but also, a set of chromatic pad-like sounds, as well as a collection of ever-changing filter loops, run through a modular system.
The Dream Pop EZX is the culmination of when cutting-edge sound design comes to a head with convention and creates something entirely new. Start making the drum tracks of your wildest dreams.
- Produced by Addeboy vs. Cliff (Say Lou Lou, Roxette) and Mattias Eklund (Toontrack)
- Acoustic drums and classic drum machine sounds
- Percussive foley sampled from a rich variety of elements
- Close to 250 instruments in total
- 29 preset kits
- A selection of MIDI grooves included
- Toontrack EZdrummer 2.1.2 and above OR Superior Drummer 2.4.4 and above
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free storage space
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.