Toontrack EZmix Pack: Guitar Tone Palette
Preset Pack for EZMix 2
50 guitar tones designed by a true session legend.
For the past five decades and counting, Steve Hunter's iconic guitar chops have been tearing up the airwaves through PAs on some of the biggest stages around the world and heard on anything from era-defining records by Alice Cooper and Lou Reed to the soundtrack of Bette Midler's "The Rose". If there ever was a literal definition needed for what a broad guitar player is, Steve Hunter’s name should be in the headline.
Calling this EZmix pack a palette couldn’t be more fitting – it's a virtual color swatch of essential guitar tones needed in any session scenario. Expect anything from the gritty, gnarly, and growling go-to settings for rock rhythms to ambient and ethereal cleans, tones for soaring leads, and the out-there effects you need for your spur-of-the-moment whims. Best of all, a lifetime-on-the-job worth of knowledge went into creating each and every setting, so as opposed to dialing in tones, you can safely lean back and focus all your energy on coming up with the big riffs, the great arrangements, and the out-of-the-box ideas, knowing that Steve’s got your back sound-wise.
Get your guitar out. There are riffs to be written and songs to be made!
- 50 guitar tones designed by session guitarist Steve Hunter (Alice Cooper, Lou Reed, Peter Gabriel, and many more)
- Based on amp/cab simulation and the complex network of EZmix 2 effects
- Covers anything from clean and ambient to heavily distorted tones
- Tones for rhythm, lead, lap steel, slide, and more
- For close to any style imaginable
This is an expansion product that requires a working copy of EZmix 2 to operate.
- Toontrack EZmix 2 is required (sold separately)
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more recommended)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.