Toontrack EZmix Pack: Filters & Modulation
Preset Pack for EZMix 2
Think Inside the Box
50 effect chain presets for creative mixing and sound design.
Combining LFO type effects with resonant and surging echoes, phasers, and sweeps, this collection of settings for EZmix 2 takes in-the-box signal chain processing to a new creative peak. The Filters & Modulation EZmix Pack comes with 50 presets based on various amounts of effects, all designed to cater to writers, sound designers, producers, and engineers looking for a new creative toolbox.
This is the ultimate collection for anything from haunting soundscapes to ambient pop and tight, modern, electronic music. Throw an LFO setting on your next beat, a filter sweep on your vocal, or a vibrato-filtered pitch on your guitar track – you'll be surprised. The best ideas for in-the-box mixing come with some out-of-the-box thinking applied. Start creating!
- 50 signal chain presets
- For any audio source
- LFO and modulated effects
- Effects range from filters, sweeps, choruses, phasers, and delays to wideners and more
This is an expansion product that requires a working copy of EZmix 2 to operate.
- Toontrack EZmix 2 is required (sold separately)
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more recommended)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.