Toontrack EZmix Pack: Compression and Saturation
Preset Pack for EZMix 2
50 settings to make your mixes sound warmer and more defined.
Leaving sound ideals aside, balance and definition are arguably the two things that make or break a mix. For this, compression is key. But one can’t simply just slap a random compressor setting on the mix bus and call it a day – it takes more audio surgery than that. Each instrument and component needs its individual treatment.
The same thing goes for another universal battle that mix engineers seem to constantly be struggling within the modern world of "in the box" mixing: warmth and analog feel. This subtle art involving tube and tape distortion, various forms of EQ, and compression is often what adds that final "glue" and shimmer that just makes a mix come together.
This collection of EZmix presets takes a broad approach and delivers 50 unique chains of effects all designed to add nuance, definition, and control to any instrument or element in a mix. Vocals, guitars, bass, drums, master bus, and mix bus settings – you name it. "My idea was to make the most diverse and 'all-round' 50 presets I could come up with based on various chains of effects adding warmth, distortion, and compression. If you single out just one preset, the A/B may be subtle on some, but using these presets in every facet of the mix stage will make a huge difference in the end," commented Mattias Eklund, the creative mind behind the Compression & Saturation EZmix Pack.
- 50 signal chain presets for adding warmth, saturation, analog tube, and tape feel
- Works on any audio source
- Effects range from various types of distortion and EQs to compressors, limiters as well as tube and tape saturation
This is an expansion product that requires a working copy of EZmix 2 to operate.
- Toontrack EZmix 2 is required (sold separately)
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more recommended)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.