Toontrack EZKeys MIDI: British Invasion
Keys MIDI Pack
EZkeys MIDI inspired by the bands of the 1960s 'British Invasion' era.
In the sixties, British pop and rock bands literally had the world eating out of their hands. They were everywhere all the time for a decade straight. They were more than bands, they were royals. Their songs were more than music, they started a movement. An invasion.
This collection of MIDI for EZkeys was inspired by the music of these now-legendary bands that not only started this wave but that also changed the course of music history forever. But instead of focusing on the obvious pop angle, it rather leans slightly more towards the rowdier facet of the scene that later would become one of the keystones in the evolution of classic rock. Expect clever chord sequences, big riffs, and great rock hooks. Start writing!
- Piano/keyboard MIDI primarily inspired by the rock bands of the 1960s 'British Invasion' era
- Bands and artists for reference: The Animals, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Beatles and many more
- Performed by a professional session player
- 3/4, 4/4, and 6/8 in straight and/or swing feel with tempos ranging from 105 BPM to 146 BPM
- Intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus, and bridge sections
- An existing EZkeys library is required (sold separately)
- MacOS 10.10 Yosemite and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.